Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Wintry Night

As I stood down in the beautiful valley ,

On a wintry night with wind so jolly .

I saw a dancing light on a hill ,

With immense hope it made my heart fill .

I wondered from where that calm candescent came,

Moving like a stealthy cat ever so tame

Was it a group of fire flies moving in a dark castle,

Or a lantern carrying distressed damsel .

Was it a mother cooking on fire burning bright ,

Waiting for her son to return for a bite.

Was it a signal of despair by a lost hunter,

Out of his comfortable bed to vanquish his hunger.

Was it a reflection of moon catching me by surprise,

Or a rogue firecracker a child got in prize.

Or was it just play of wind,

That made my eyes see such a thing.

Whatever it was , it filled my heart ,

Raised a hope we'll never be apart.

That you have sent a message through angel's hand,

You'll never be lost like beaches line by sand.night mountain

No comments: