Monday, August 16, 2010

Rain

Your love was an incessant rain,

Which came & washed away all my pain.

Now that you have left, I stand drenched in an empty lane.

Now the rain brings me sorrow,

With no hope of a bright sunny tomorrow,

Why Oh why did you treat my heart like a thing to borrow.

Now the thunderous clouds awaken me.

From the beautiful dreams of yours that i see.

Every drop of rain carrying God's plea.

The smell of wet soil so sweet, but nothing as you,

My tears lost in drizzle but no one having a clue,

How could you reject me when my love for you was so true.

The water on my skin make me feel so fresh,

The way you walked with umbrella in your hand had me impressed,

Your loss from my life has left me depressed.

The sound of splash of rain on my window shield,

I shouted my love for you but you ignored my plead,

The only thing I can think, how my life's gonna lead.

Now that the rain has stopped, & my heart has its soul robbed.

I stand beneath the rich mighty tree,

Waiting for the water from leaves to fall with glee.

Giving me a chance to propose you once again on my knee. rain  rain 3rain 1

No comments: