Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Desolate Beach

Sand gravels slipping through my toes as i walk alone beach ,

thinking about all lessons that my pursuits of my love teach ,

it doesn’t matter how much i try ,the wall u have built i still can’t breach.

Its not my fault that you don’t love me ,

Or may be it is that i decided to conquer the unending sea ,

Left bereft with my heart crying out a plea .

Cold breezes brushes my hair ( whatever is left of them) ,

Palm trees sprout out on the shore at random,

Wishing joy follows my sorrows in tandem .

I walk towards the blue sea hoping for some comfort ,

Even fishes nibbling at my feet , keeping me alert ,

Never thought your decision would be like rivers whose direction we can’t revert .

the calm in ocean giving warning of impending storm ,

your one decision forcing me to transform ,

still struggling in strange scenario to conform .

No comments: