Monday, July 5, 2010

My Love

You are princess of meadows of trances ,
Your intoxicating eyes makes me loose my senses ,
Your sweet sensual voice lures me to take chances,
Your bouncy black hair makes me steal ur glances,
Your lustful lips makes my heart tremble ,
Racy reactions of brains make me put my life on gamble,
Ring in your ear like lotus holding tear ,
Makes me want to be ur , ever so near ;
Your soft skin scintillates sensations ever so sexy ,
Your artistic hands draw pictures of immense beauty ,
Your face's gorgeousness fails even romanticism of moon,
Your pure presence only make orchids to bloom ,
Your graceful walk is so enchantingly endearing ,
Leering laugh on your lips is ever so cheering ,
Spiteful world says that u'll never be mine ,
But till death do us apart , i'll never stop trying .

No comments: