Saturday, September 18, 2010

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

Well people tell me i shouldn't fall in love with you ,

that you r not deserving , desiring n true .

But how much ever i try u still linger in my memory,

like a prelude of an unending story.

I can't forget the way you smell,

like the moistened soil where rain waters dwell .

I can't forget the way you walk,

stealthily like a deer escaping from a hunter's stalk.

I can't forget the way u smile,

like the giant journey of the river Nile .

I can't forget the way you laugh,

like the fierce river battling rocking raft.

I can't forget your lustful lips,

taking taste of life in small sips.

I can't forget your enchanting eyes,

falling into magical trap with thousand sighs .

I can't forget your soft soothing skin,

flirting with my heart & committing sin.

I can't forget your lustrous hair,

there silky softness reminding of a mother's care.

I can't forget your hands rested on your face,

imagining you with me in a heavenly place.

I can't forget your nostalgic name,

I don't know for our estrangement who's to blame.

I love you as the moon loves the sun,

waiting for my mind's & heart's turn.

I still wait for you to return,

Or the death to kill my love's burn.madhubala 8

No comments: